- Desktops. PC’s or Mac’s, all makes and models, all problems
- Operating System Upgrades and Repairs
- Virus, Adware, Spyware, Trojan Removal
- Memory Upgrades on all systems and brands (new or old)
- Blue screen of death issue
- Motherboard replacement
- Internet connection repairs
- No screen, flickering screen or dim screen repairs
- Data recovery, damaged or lost files. Hard drives & flash drives
My computer does absolutely nothing when I switch the power on.
Sounds like your power supply has failed. We provide only top quality replacement power supplies for all makes of computer systems. Beware of cheap power supply units. When they fail they can take your whole machine with it. We only supply power supplies with active protection circuitry which protects the components inside your computer in the event of a power supply failure.
My computer is running really slow what’s going on?
There are many reasons that a computer will run slow. It could be a virus infection, spyware infection or even a hard disk problem. You might have completely up to date anti-virus software and still be infected. We’ve seen it many many times.
Drop your machine in for an inspection and we’ll let you know what needs to be done. Remember, we charge the most competitive price to repair your computer. No hidden fees, no overpricing and therefore no worries.
For only a nominal charge we will collect and return your computer to you.
When your computer comes in for repair we valet every machine that we see, inside and out. We’ll get rid of those years of dust that are hidden away inside so that your machine will once again run cool and quiet.